Saturday, July 15, 2006

I’m out of this world come with me to my planet


This week has been wonderfully crazyyyyy.


Zoe wasn't always late for school. [:

Thursday;

We have Mr Adolf Hitler-Chua for Ass Ass and History. Mr Hitler-Chua is so gullible cos he believed us when we said that Ari -anna's name is Molly and Zo's name is Serene. Ahahaha And he lets us off for recess early cos he also has recess at the same time.

And then there was PE. I more or less skipped PE with Zoe. But half way through, I confessed and said that my Nationals were overr cos we were playing soccer. And for the first half, my team was leading cos we had Caroline dah Great. And then we switched teams for the second half and I scored a goal without my glasses, whoaaaa. And we got dismissed early for recess! Like woohooo.

However, instead of sitting down and having a brillinat long recees like normal students would. They decided to have a water bomb fight. Whoaaa momma. But I dont know what happened except that Joanne, Lavania, Caroline, Hannah and Thongs were drenched and they dint have extra clothes! Kell and I bought Joanne a farewell gift with Joanne's monneh ! (We paid her back, duh) And we clipped them to make necklaces and braceletts like how we used to in Pirmary school. We put the green and yellow paperclips together cos of BRAZIL! Ahahaha And of course, Joanne loved the present. :D

Hannah and I were sitting together during Bio. After finishing our test extra early, Hannah was like lets look at our legs. So looked at our legs we did. then I said Omg Hannah. Touch my mangoes. AHAHAHAHA And so she touched them and we got highhhh. Ahahaha Mangoes are found on your calves. Zoe has papayas according to Hannah. Ahahaha

Went for lunch and went late for the Literature lesson. Blah blah boom boom.

-

Friday;

Happy Birthday Yus!

Omg, I cant believe that you're older than me please. And I also cant believe that Joan's older than me. Aiyoh And Olga Teresa and some of my juniors are the same age as me. Oh gosh, I feel so younggg. At least my cheekopek is a day younger than me, huh Megan.

Anyhow, I hope you love the card I made for you :D It's cute no? Come on considering my artistic talent is as kosong as prata kosong. And the present is just love right? Oh I know I know. I dont do real hugs, so here's a virtual hug, *HUG*. I bet you can feel the warmth surrounding you, yes yes. [:

Omg, dweeb.

As usual, Malay was spent by telling ghost stories and all. I swear, if Cikgu talks about the penunggu one more time, I'm not going back home. Oh, and my theories for crop circles, is a must hear. Ahahaha
"agaknye eh. the alien ingat the ladang very bosan looking so they ZAP! and then the crop circle appear. "
"Maybe eh. The aliens thin that the field looks very boring so they ZAP! and the crop circles appear on the field."

^^ Just one of the few I thought of. Ahahaha

(Eh, I cant remember what else happened)

After Bio I went to 2/7. And talked to Shona, Jessica and Olga. Laughed hysterically with Shona cos Olga called the locker a CUPBOARD. AHAHAHAHAHAH "Eh. Why did you lock the cupboard back?"

Lunched with Ari, Hannah, Genia. Then me and Genia went for the gym thingum. Listened attentively with Jessica, Olga, Genia. And went home. Met youknowwho at Jp and had icecream and then we went home.

Went for tuition and lost the left side of my Birks. Stupid ass. And Uncle tayeb played Mariah Carey's "Miracles" on REPEAT. And everyone was like Not again. And when Aunty Liz switched of the player, Anizza said THANK YOUU. And the class laughed. Yeah, okayy.

-

Ari is a PON STAR cos she always PON school. AHAHAHA (I can fore see Ari saying WHAT SEh when she reads this.) [:



Pirates! On Monday! But I dont know who to watch it with! With Lilia or with Ari & Co? Rarr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home